We know there are ‘pathways’ of muscles, nerves, and fascia which, when integrated optimally, allow us to create healthy movement patterns which are the base for improving endurance and then strength and, ultimately, performance.
Join us for a tour through all the fascial connections as we test breathing patterns, thoracolumbar movement, and the muscles that stabilize the shoulder.
But Wait! There's More!
- Trace the fascial lines crossing through the upper body
- Simple joint movements and possible fascial restrictions
- More complex movement patterns of the thoracic spine, scapula and cervical spine
- Feel confident with musculoskeletal evaluation for the neck, shoulder, chest, elbow, wrist and hand
- Understand the symptoms requiring a neurological screen of upper body myotomes and dermatomes
- Get clear on how and when to refer to other rehab pros
Get comprehensive course notes, a copy of the course presentation, assessment templates, cheat sheets for handy reference, and videos to support your learning. It's all here!
A course completion certificate is available following a quiz and a brief course evaluation.DOWNLOAD THE COURSE OUTLINE