Learn how to talk with your clients about nutrition while staying within your scope of practice.
You'll be amazed at how much general and even quite specific counselling our scope of practice permits.
You can speak with your clients about:
- daily food choices
- blood sugar stability
- intermittent fasting and various diets
- drinking water and its effect on blood pressure
- caffeine and sugar consumption
- balancing meals with enough protein, carbohydrates and fat
- and WAY MORE!
- Live weekend workshop with your instructors
- 5 modules to deepen your understanding of nutrition
- Secure course portal to access your course materials
- "Ready to go" checklists you can use with your clients
Once you purchase this course, we'll redirect you to a thank-you page with more info. We will also send you an email with directions on how to access the course.
*NOTE: If you have purchased other First Line Education Courses, please use the same email address that you use to access your other courses.