Here's What You Will Learn:
- Take simple patterns and build in complexity by altering load, speed, or by adding sound cues
- Start with easy movements and little to no equipment and add or remove the toys to increase the neurological and physiological loads
- Experiment with partnered exercises for additional challenge and fun!
- Change surfaces, change challenges - add a pair of socks, sliding discs, or a yoga mat for variety
- Move your clients away from conventional thinking about standard gym selectorized equipment and Olympic and Power lifting movements
Get comprehensive course notes, a copy of the course presentation, assessment templates, cheat sheets for handy reference, and videos to support your learning. It's all here!
A course completion certificate is available following a quiz and a brief course evaluation.DOWNLOAD THE COURSE OUTLINE