Join us for a two hour presentation with Q & A
We'll be talking about:
- The difference in scopes of practice between health care professionals
- What it means to join a regulated healthcare profession vs a non-regulated healthcare profession
- How kinesiologists are different than nutritionists, exercise physiologists, personal trainers and strength and conditioning coaches
- Typical income trends for different healthcare professionals
- What the difference is between hourly rates and professional rates
- Where you can work
- Who you can work with
Malik The Kin
Malik works in a multitude of capacities with weekend warriors, clients returning from surgery/injury, and elite provincial and national level athletes looking for their competitive edge.
Malik has also designed his own line of athletic apparel and education courses.
Through her online continuing education company First Line Education, Angela and her team love to teach human movement geeks.
Angela especially enjoys exploring the areas of clinical practice, functional assessment, movement therapy, fascia, holistic nutrition, breathing and mental wellness.
First Line Education offers online courses, webinars and mentorship.